7 ways to say "I Love You"


I think every person feel nervous when he first time propose to someone . So, now i am tell you 8 different ways to say 'I Love You'.Which make easy to propose to someone.


  1. I Love you from the bottom of my heart.
    (मैं आपको तह दिल से प्यार करता हूँ )
  2. You mean so much to me.
    (आप मेरे लिए बहुत कुछ हो )
  3. I'm in love with you.
    (मुझे आपसे प्यार हो गया है )
  4. We're perfect for each other.
    (हम एक दुसरे के लिए Perfect है )
  5. I've totally fallen for you.
    (मैं आपके प्यार में पड़ गया हूँ )
  6. I think you're the one.
    (मुझे लगता है आप ही वो एक हो )
  7. I'm mad about you.
    (मैं आपके लिए पागल हूँ )

No comments:

 

For Advertisment

Featured post

Question Exam ......

Hello Dear Friends visit our Website, ..... IAS,IPS, PSC, SSC, Rly, Group D एंव Bank  हेतु उपयोगी संकलन , question exam, Question Exam,...

Most Reading