Funny Jokes | Boys and Girl's


Boy and Girl in Restaurant

Boy: I Love You
Girl: I don't love you
Boy : Think Again ?
Girl : No .... No... I don't love You ....
Boy : Waiter, Bring separate Bills....
Girl : Ok .....Ok .....Ok .....I Love you To.....



********************************************

Boy text his GF : Jaan I can not live without you will you merry me ?
Killing Reply.......
Girl : कौन मर रहा है अब I lost all my contacts ....

*****************************************

Explaining On Phone

Boy : अब My Computer पर क्लिक करो
Girl : क्या ....
Boy : Device Manager खोलो
Girl : Ok खोल लिया ....
Boy : अब उपर देखो क्या है ..
Girl :" Fan ( पंखा )"......

**********************************************

No comments:

 

For Advertisment

Featured post

Question Exam ......

Hello Dear Friends visit our Website, ..... IAS,IPS, PSC, SSC, Rly, Group D एंव Bank  हेतु उपयोगी संकलन , question exam, Question Exam,...

Most Reading